Sunday, April 1, 2007

My profie


Hi,
My name is Abdullah Mohammed Al Muhairi. I am 19 years old. I am from the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi. I was born in Alain City in 1988. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. My birth order is in the middle. I have completed high school with not a bad mark which is 80%. I am a Higher Diploma student in level 2 in Higher Colleges of Technology. I study IT and Business right now because it is a common year. Next semester I will be studying IT only.

I have many hobbies. I like swimming, playing football, playing video games and reading. In my free time I like to watch TV and to surfing the internet. My favorite show is American Idol and my favorite web site is Google because it helps me a lot to find information for my projects.

My goals are to get a High Diploma degree then to get a Bachelor in IT Networking. After that to work in a famous company so I get a good salary.

No comments: